How to practice mindfulness
What do we do during the day?
- We watch TV shows
- We play online games or browse your phone
- We remember the past
- We dream about the future
That is, we all live in an illusory world. This means that we live unconsciously.
How to practice mindfulness in modern times
Pay attention to the following:
- What you eat. Feel the taste of food or drinks, enjoy the food.
- Pay attention to what you see (shape, color, texture).
- What smells surround you. Enjoy scents. Enjoy the sounds that surround you.
- Don't think about the future and don't remember the past. Live here and now
- Meditate 10-15 minutes a day
How to practice meditation
It is not necessary to sit in the lotus position. Sit at your convenience. Turn on video meditation. Focus on your body.
Meditative music and image on the screen will help you distract from thoughts.
Alternately switch your attention. Your body - Screen image. 10-15 minutes is enough.
If the meditation music is long, Leave it as background.